Setting up PC and TACT Controller
First, connect TACT controller and PC via Ethernet cable. Please do not use wireless LAN.
Ethernet port of a TACT controller can be found on the motherboard in the cabinet.
Please make sure that the Ethernet cable does not touch the high-voltage power cable of the machine (separate
them more than 1~2ft).
Assigning IP address to a TACT controller
- Reserve a static IP address for a machine.
- Before entering the IP address in TACT controller, make sure there is no IP conflict within the network.
- Turn on the operating power of the TACT controller.
- Tap "NETWORK" button on "SUPPORT" screen for TACT I~III. For TACT IV Controller, it is on "MAINT" screen.
- Enter an assigned IP address and subnet mask under "MANUAL" and tap "APPLY."
- Ping the TACT controller's IP address from a PC to check connectivity.
Creating a shared folder
- Create a shared folder in your PC.
- Make sure your account has a write/read permission to the folder.
- Take a note of the following information from your PC.
- Computer name
- IP address
- Name of the shared folder
- Account name of your PC
- Password of the account
Entering your PC information into a TACT controller
- For TACT I~III controller, go to "SUPPORT" screen.
For TACT IV, go to "MAINT" screen.
- Switch "OUTSIDE MEDIA" to "NETWORK."
- Tap "Windows SMB" button.
- Enter the following information:
- COMPUTER NAME: your PC's computer name
- IP ADDRESS: your PC's IP address
- SHARE NAME: name of the shared folder
- USER ID: your user account name for the PC or server
- USER PASSWORD: your password of the user account for the PC or server
- Tap "CONNECT"
If a red cross on the drive icon disappears, the connection has been established.
- To send a screen shot, tap the printer icon on the upper left corner of the screen, select the file type, and tap "YES."
- To send monitor data, turn "MONITOR DATA OUTPUT" on. It is on the "SUPPORT" screen for TACT I~III and on "PROCESS" screen for TACT IV.
- To save molding condition, go to "MLD DATA" screen for TACT I~III and "FILE" screen for TACT IV.