✔ Ultra-Stable Micro Molding Process
✔ High-Speed & High-Pressure Injection
✔ Super Clean Performance
2-Stage Type High-Precision Injection Unit with a Screw and Plunger
High-Speed & High-Pressure Specification
NEX30Ⅳ-1EN1 offers ultra-stable motions (mold open/close linearity) and high-speed/high-pressure injection fill performance that materializes ultra-stable micro molding process under 1.0g per shot.
Super-clean specification, a fan unit with HEPA filter, is
available as an option. Without using the fan unit, the level of
air cleanliness directly above the mold during molding
operation is equivalent to Class 8. When the fan unit is
activated, the cleanliness significantly improves to Class 6
level. It offers cleaner performance for the food packaging
industry and clean room solutions for the medical industry.
|Max. injection pressure||psi
|Mold thickness (min.-max.)||inch
|Max. daylight opening||inch
|Tie bar clearance (H×V)||inch
|Die plate dimensions (H×V)||inch
● Specifications apply to U.S. machines only.
● All specs and dimensions are subject to change without notice or may differ depending on export destinations and manufactured year.
● NISSEI is not responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein.
● Please consult our sales representative or NISSEI regional offices before designing a mold.
● Actual plasticizing capacity may vary, depending on the molding conditions and material used.