NPX7 Advance with NISSEI original innovative hybrid "X-Pump®" system possesses the advantages of both electric and hydraulic injection molding machines. It offers well-balanced performance with its high-rigidity direct-pressure clamping system, excellent injection performance, and supreme energy efficiency. It redefines the concept of hydraulic injection molding systems.
▶ Linear guide for movable platen slide base section
▶ Stable mold open/close movement and uniform mold pressure distribution
▶ Wide tie bar (170 x 155mm mold can be mounted)
▶ Better operability and molding data management feature of the all-new TACT® Ⅳ Controller
|Max. injection pressure||psi|
|Min. mold thickness||inch
|Max. daylight opening||inch
|Tie bar clearance (H×V)||inch
|Die plate dimensions (H×V)||inch
● Specifications apply to U.S. machines only.
● All specs and dimensions are subject to change without notice or may differ depending on export destinations and manufactured year.
● NISSEI is not responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein.
● Please consult our sales representative or NISSEI regional offices before designing a mold.
● Actual plasticizing capacity may vary, depending on the molding conditions and material used.